Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor Daze Meltdown

Jesus H. Christ has it been hot lately.....


.....so Friday nite we sought solace under the cool neon lights of Hip-Hop Cafe.

Shout outs to Guru (check for tPC at HHC on 9/21!!!) and the ladies of The System.

Saturday was all about the AC and college footballl....

...Mounties are number 3, and killin the competition. USC, LSU -- watch your backs.

Sunday, the Beta Omega Kappas (USC, LMU, Pepperdine) invited us out to perform at their campus BBQ....

...which was fun, but again, I repeat, H_O_T....

....so me sought some shade under the greenery at 'Dul's house.....

....and finished the day by bowling with my churren.

By the time Labor Day rolled around, I was just ready to blast some fools...


....so me and the Unit 8 Squad headed out to Hollywood Sports in Bellflower, for some good ol' fashioned paintball action....


....whoever thinks we just some peaceful, jazzy hip-hop dudes....COME GET SOME

No comments: