Monday, August 13, 2007

Everybodys Livin' for the Weekend


It was just one of those weekends....things fell into place effortlessly, friends were easy to track down, none of the parties were disappointing, and I ate barbecue.Twice.

Friday, chopped it up with the homie Substantial, backstage before QN5 Megashow. Met Deacon from Cunninglynguists, as well. If you didn't go to QN5, you missed out....check out more here

Saturday was all about the FAMU alumni picnic. Our illustrious school on the highest of seven hills, was hanging in Baldwin Hills, off in a cozy corner of Hahn park, grillin' and chillin'. Saw many old friends, some business connects, and just felt that old school Rattler love.

Saturday night was the ?uestlove jump-off at Royale....he kept it real upbeat, old-school, grown & sexy. I had a great time. Saw so many heads in the spot.....Pic, Tendai, Jackson Perry, Carey Williams, my boy Moon Man John....we had a blast. Mama rocked the ill heels too! Complained about her feet hurting, but I had the baddest chick in the game wearin my chain....see exhibit A above. Haha.

Plus, the Weapons of Mass Construction tee was hurting em......

Sunday, went to the dealership to change this...

...for this

But they were officially player-hating! Another $5000 down, plus the trade-in! You can't be serious. I will just cop it. Fuck it. Three whips, its nuthin! Let me stop playin'. But really, the gas guzzler gots to go....but for now, the xD must wait for another weekend. Damn finance managers, fuck 'em!

After that, had to make sure I kept my gym focus on...can't let The Urban Princess have all the fun.

Always keep my digital handy, so I got some exclusive i-Report footage of a car on fire...

A good lesson on keeping your engine clean and getting your oil checked, huh buddy!

24Hr Fitness and I then met in brutal fury of physical will and determination...otherwise known as my quest to NOT BE FAT.

ARM WORKOUT+AB SOLO+ELLIPTICAL+SAUNA+STEAM>J. Space

Finally, capped the weekend with some quality time at Elevation....as Jackson says, "Sunday is the new Saturday". I agree.

No comments: